Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Winter has Arrived

We made it through November, December and most of January with just a sciff of snow. The Seattle area is getting hit hard today and we are suppose to get it tomorrow. It has tried to snow but just fizzles out. Oh darn. The sun is just know popping out which of course makes me very happy!! I use to ice skate, ski and sled and a little snowmobilling. Now, I am always cold and can hardly stand to go outside, I just get chilled and never warm up. Besides the cold, maybe it is the darkness, the mountains closing in and thinking about the lose of Matthew. He will never have to worry about anything again. He is in Heaven - the best place ever. I need to look on the bright side and know that one day we will reunite. In the meantime the snow will do it's thing and I will pray that it is gone by February 27 when high school tennis begins. Nothing like having to shovel the courts before practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment