Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snowed in

With all the snow I don't want to venture out. Our driveway can be nasty and I don't want to get stuck or have to walk. Guess I'm lazy! So today I started working on some photos from Junior High and college. I started Creative Memories scrapbooking several years ago. Instead of going way back to the beginning I started with Tami's birth and moved forward. I recently took photos from old scrapbooks and decided to just put them in small albums rather than all the extra work. I found pictures from 7th grade on through my junior year in college. In particular I found  pictures from my days in the Wenatchee Youth Circus. They brought back fond memories. Some are not the best - dad had most of the pictures on slides which my brother is working on. Anyhow, I have them all organized and ready to put in several small albums. A great day to do this and so many memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment