Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year

I am looking forward to 2012. I am retiring from coaching tennis, effective June 30. My book, A Life Too Short: Matt's Story, should be ready for prelaunch around July.
With retirement my husband and I can do so much more. Promoting my book, travelling, working in the yard, seeing the grandkids more and basically doing what we want without a schedule. My husband wants to do more Men's Ministry. I know he is a bit nervous about the retirement "thing." He knows it's time but has a fear what will "I" do. He will be fine but I guess it can be a little scarey. To tell you the truth I am just plain excited.
God is great and I know with us following His will, Not our own, we will be just fine.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year - 2012. Be sure to checkout my FB Julie Zielinski Author and follow along with little teesers from my up and coming book.
May God Bless You all.

No comments:

Post a Comment