Thursday, January 12, 2012

Suicide

As each day goes by it seems like more and more people are taking their own life. If you are contemplating taking your life or know of someone who is contemplating it, let me explain a little something to you. Whether you think so or not someone does love you. If you disagree and/or don't believe me stop and think of all those in your life, whether that may be a good friend, family, co-worker,  or neighbor. Maybe I haven't named everyone but you get my point. Think what it would do to them if you were no longer around. Oh, I know you can't think straight, you are in pain, you think no one likes you or would miss you. You are wrong! Those of us who are left after such a tragedy NEVER will get over it. There are people out there who can help you. All you have to do is ask. Save your pride for another day. There is a greater way to find love, support, guidance and eternal life - that is, Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Let me tell you, after Matthew died I didn't want to live either. A mother's love is so strong yet I could not help him. I didn't even know the heartache he was going through. But the Lord was always, and still is, by my side. He will never leave me. Ask Jesus into your heart as your personal Savior. He loves you and me and will never leave us. You will see, I am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment