Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Sunny Day

It is a beautiful sunny day, yet very windy. That's ok - It will melt the snow and hopefully warm up as tennis season is right around the corner. I'm already getting the girl's sizes and geting ready for our first meeting February 1. In the meantime my copyeditor is finishing up and I will be meeting my conceptual editor the first week of February. God has blessed me so much. I can't believe this is really happening. I have met so many wonderful and different people through this process. I really have high expectations for myself so please pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. It was nice finding your blog. I was on GAil's and saw your title and it intrigued me so here I am....
    take good care and yes, God is good and through blogging there are wonderful people in my life as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    I'm sorry, I did reply- it must not have gone through. Thank you for following my blog. I am very excited about my book, A Life Too Short: Matt's Story. I should have it in my hands in July on the store shelves October. I'm out to save a life......
    I'm getting ready to leave town but when I get a chance I will join your blog. It looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete