Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another Life Gone

 I was reading  facebook this morning and one of our sheriff deputy's had been asked if he had had a good shift. Well, not so much. A 14 year old boy took his own life - no one knows why. People, we must wake up and try to help those who are depressed or talking about taking their life. I know it is hard - we had NO clue when Matthew took his life. Everyday I hear of another person who has taken their life. God is the only one who knows the answers. Pray, ask Him for direction on how to help someone. My book is very informative and has a great resource directory. I thank God for His wisdom and direction to my special friend who was my inspiration in writing my book, A Life Too Short: Matt's Story. All I can do is pray for all and pray that my book will touch someone as soon as it hits the store shelves. God can and will help if you are struggling. All you have to do is accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and then pray for wisdom. He is the only one that will always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment