Thursday, August 16, 2012

Matt's Last CAll: Surviving Our Protectors

After Matt's death June 1, 2005 I suffered in pain, darkness and grief so strong I didn't think I would make it. Four years and one and a half months later God gave a very special friend of mine the ability, without words, that I should write a book about Matt's life, death and the pain I live on a daily basis. I didn't want anyone else to go through the pain I have experienced. Matt's Last Call took about a year to write even though I have tweeked it ever since. One year into the process my friend, who was helping with the editing, and I found Tate Publishing. I signed my contract on September 26, 2011 after much prayer, talking with my attorney, and Dr. Tate's daughter, also part of Tate Publishing, calling and wanting to know specifically why I turned them down. After much discussion and prayer I decided I was in the right place and a great Chritian Organization. This part has been enlightening and a lot of hard work on all involved. Many panic attacks by me because I knew "I could not do this!" In the end I am thrilled. Pre-launch  Events are beginning to take place and my one and only goal is to SAVE A LIFE! I hope everyone will join with me, buy a book, learn from the book and help me save a life. NO one needs to die at there own hands. May God Bless each and everyone of you and I hope to see you all at one of my events.

No comments:

Post a Comment