Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

 A beautiful day, blue sky, no wind and 80+ degrees.Today I have been working on my private pre-launch event, purchasing a few items, checking RSVP's etc. As I am cruising through the day up on my screen pops my website design project manager who describes what Tate Publishing is doing and what is expected of me by Monday! Good thing I didn't go camping with my husband and his family. I took a deep breath, read the directions carefully, looked at a few websites and then decided to go for a walk. I was tired of being inside and wanted to enjoy these last days of summer. When I got back home I decided I better get to work. I figured out a rough plan and sent it on. My project manager will be in touch with me so I can breathe easily through the weekend. I have also been setting up speaking events as well as book signings. This next wek will be a busy one but if I stay focused and close to God I can do it. Then the events begin! I am so excited to finally get Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors out to the public. I'm ready to conquer the world and save a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment