Monday, August 27, 2012

Frustration

There is so much to do to get ready for my events for Matt's Last CAll: Surviving Our Protectors. I have been on top of everything gliding smoothly over every detail. Then things changed with a bang! We lost power last Thursday for several hours, which totally messed up our internet connection - laptop, IPAD and home computer all down. Just got them working today - just NOW! UPS lost some of my promotional items - well actually the delivery girl got turned around and delivered the packages on a total different street with a total different address. My husband went looking for the address - no such number?! When he got back home I saw a UPS driver - I YELLED at her to stop - of course she didn't hear me so my husband chased her down. In the meantime the Wenatchee UPS business called me and between the 3 of us we were able to get my packages back safely. One contained my eBook downloads! They are all there and safe. It is so frustrating trying to communicate with no computers. A couple more issues that hopefully are resolved. Later today I am going  to meet someone whom I hope can help me book a few more events. We are almost there - hang in there for the soon to be pre-launch event at Encouraging Words, September 15, from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. 629 South Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, Washington. Always keep God in your heart. He's the only on who keeps me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment