Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Suicide

Yesterday at church a friend stopped me and told me about a 22 year old young man who took his life over the weekend. My heart sinks once again and all I can think about is that poor family and what they are about to go through for the rest of their lives. The pain is sheer agony. I do not know the family but recognize the young mans name. He sang with our high school hitones at the funeral of another former student just a few short months ago. Anyone reading this PLEASE help me get the word out - suicide is not the answer. There is help. Matt's Last Call: Surving Our Protectors will be out very soon. As soon as I get the first shipment (this month) I will have some prelaunch parties and I will sell to anyone who would like one. I am passionate about the subject of suicide and I WILL save a life with the help of God. My goal is to sell 2500 copies hopefully by October when the bookstores launch Matt's Last Call. I am hoping to sell at least that many myself so the money I earn can help some other organizations with the suicide issue. Pray for all the families who have lost a child to suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment