Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spring

I'm BACK! Computer problems or should I say blog problems! Thanks to a couple good friends my blog is up and running again. Spring has been long, cold, windy and rainy. Tennis season was dampened by that lovely weather. I never knew what to expect but had to prepare for whatever the day brought. Huge skill difference in my players so I had to have two lesson plans. Lots of hard work but the main thing is I love coaching. As the end of spring nears I can't help but wonder what summer will bring. I love hot weather, hanging out at the pool or the lake. This year we are going to Hawaii for a week. Summer isn't my favorite time in Hawaii but my husband can't get off during the school year. At least we should have good weather in case springs weather decides to hang out.

Next blog I will catch you up on what has been happening with my book and the month of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment