Wednesday, June 29, 2011

God is Great

It has been a tough couple of weeks with a good friends father dying. I've known him for many many years. He was such a great man but the good thing is he is no longer suffering. He suffered from cancer.

I have also been in touch with a couple of people who's husband, son and brother took his life. The pain is great but I feel that through my son's tragic death I can relate to these people. It is nice to talk with someone who really knows the pain. Some people try to help but not living our lives they really don't know the depth of our pain.

God is the only one who can truly help. He has lead me through the writing of my book and I can hardly wait to get it published. I want to help save someone from a terrible tragedy.

May God be with each and everyone of you and especially my new friends who have lost their loved ones to taking ones own life. Be sure to pray because He can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment