Friday, June 24, 2011

A Busy Time

WE have just completed a week of tennis camp. We had a good group of kids and hopefully they had a fun time. We saw a lot of improvement throughout the week. I'm looking forward to next tennis season. Looks like there are a few good players coming up.

I just received a new book, "My Life For Your LIfe" from my friend and author Clarke Paris. His book is awesome, heartbreaking but a great tribute to some heros, my son Matthew included. Very touching stories of lost lives by their own hand. Both Clarke and I are out to stop this type of tragedy. We want to help people. One friend who also has a story about her son in Clarke's book really touched me. We have only met through Clarke and email. Her son and my son could have been brothers. Same interests, funny habits, etc.

I'm finally out of the dark that I usually find myself in during the month of June. I am very busy with my book hopefully with the final touches. I am so anxious to get it out and to hopefully save a life. But, it must be perfect before that happens.

May God Bless each and everyone of you. Be safe this summer and know that Jesus Loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment