Monday, February 7, 2011

The Time Since

My fear came Monday morning  after the funeral. I did not want Ron to go back to work or leave my side. Lucky for me I had friends that kept me busy - walking and lunches as well as all the time I spent at the sheriff's office and Matt's attorney. So much to be done and I had all the time in the world.

We had tennis awards which we did not want to go to but that was our job. The parent's and the players are like family and they were there by our sides.

Throughtout the rest of 2005 we went on a few trips, and kept busy the best we could. Everyone was so good to us. There are some sad but good memories in this chapter. Trying to enjoy the holidays without Matthew was the hardest part of all.

I was stuck in the fog trying my hardest to get out and remember I had other family members to love and do things with.

No comments:

Post a Comment