Friday, February 18, 2011

A Father's Reflection

As I was midway through my book I asked my husband to help me with a couple of things. After his input he asked me if I had ever considered having "A Father's Reflection" chapter in my book. To be honest I had not given it a thought. He is very quiet and takes everything to the Lord rarely sharing anything. I immediately said I would love to have him participate. I gave him  the time frame and he followed them.

I didn't read his chapter for a long time - I didn't want to know - but then realized that I am the author and I have to know everything going in my book - editing it etc. He did a fabulous job, as I knew he would. There may have to be some changes due to not having permission to using names, etc.

This is a very touching chapter and it adds a great deal to my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment