Thursday, February 3, 2011

Too much to do

I am getting behind on my blog. I had to leave town for my aunt's funeral and then to my daughter's to babysit my grandchildren. I had fun riding bikes and walking with them as well as watching gymnastic practice and basketball games. Then, I headed for my editor's to get some query letters out on my book. Now it is time to wait and see if anyone is interested in my book.

I'm preparing for the upcoming tennis season which includes several meetings, getting the schedule and calendar ready.

The night I got home from my trip Matt's EX called. It must have taken guts to call me. She was apologizing and saying how much she misses Matt and cries for me every Mother's Day. She is going to send me some pictures and letters from Matt. This call came at 5 years and 8 months to the day. So, I'm back to that NIGHTMARE. I need to get my strength back and trust God. He can get me focused.

Next blog I will continue with a little from the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment