Monday, May 4, 2015

Website finally working

I am sorry I haven't been blogging. My website has been messed up for quite a while and I am happy to say it is back up and running. In the next month or so I will be blogging more about suicide prevention. It is my hope to save lives through ongoing discussions. The stigma of suicide is so great that we must stop brushing suicide under the carpet. This is a serious subject. These people who take their lives for the most part are reaching out for help and NO one is hearing them. For those of you who are new to my blog or my story my Marine Sgt and Sheriff Deputy son was a Christian who loved God. His finance broke up with him and when he tried to work things out....well, he snapped and took his life. The worst pain I have ever felt. My life will NEVER be the same and I DO NOT want any other person to go through that experience. I hope you will make a commitment to join me in suicide prevention. I have started by writing, "Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors" am currently an author and speaker. Sharing my story is my way of combatting the problem. "Matt's Last Call" is available on my website, http//mattcutshort.tateauthor.com, contact me at ztribe21@hotmail.com or Amazon.com. It is also available at Tate Publishing. May God Bless each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment