Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Memories

As the days go by and I am connected more and more with Matt's Marine brothers. I am thrilled when a picture of Matt and his Marines pops up. I get so excited - the pain goes away for an instant. I feel Matt's love of his brothers and that they care enough about him to share with me. The very kind comments about Matt's character mean the world to me. I love to hear stories about his Marine and Sheriff Deputy life. God has Matthew now and I know I will see him again. Please remember those who have lost a child, of any age, and share your memories of that person with their family members. It means so much to us. If you don't have a copy of "Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors" please purchase one and learn more about Matt's life, The Stigma of Suicide, Grief and some helpful stories from a father, a Marine, Sheriff Deputy, family and friends. Let's prevent suicide by being more aware and reach out to those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment