Monday, May 18, 2015

I KNOW

. It is not going to happen you . I'll never know anyone who would do that So and so is a loser . Nothing can be that bad Well, let me tell you - I thought most of those things before my Marine Sgt. and Sheriff Deputy son took his life due to a failed relationship. It is the worst pain ever and my passion now is to do everything in my power to prevent future suicides. Instead of sweeping it under the table let's ban together and help SAVE those who are hurting. Chatting with one of Matt's Marine bros last night I found he, also, is trying to STOP suicide in his area. Several Vets are working together reaching out and helping those, or finding help for suicidal, PTSD veterans and first responders in particular. I am so proud of him. Please help us by reaching out to those you know are hurting. In my book, "Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors" I go over the Stigma of Suicide, grief, life will never be the same and more. It's available on my website, Amazon.com or you can contact me for a personalized copy. Let's change our attitudes about suicide and help rather than condemn. It cuts me to the core when someone attacks me for what my son did. My pain will NEVER go away but with God's help I stand strong today and more committed than ever not only to aid in suicide prevention but to work with survivors needing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment