Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors - Released

Finally after 2 years and four months of writing, finding a publisher, and all that goes into publishing a book  Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors was released today. What an exciting time for me.
My goal is to Save a Life and I plan on doing that with the help of Jesus Christ. HE has been so faithful to me throughout this process and I know how great HE is. He walks with me at all times.

This was not an accident having Matt's Last Call published at this time. There has been 23 suicides in our valley since January of this year. Besides that there has been at least 3 suicides among law enforcement officers that I know of. One in Montana, Idaho and in the Longview, WA area. This has got to stop. We all need to work together to stop suicide. There is help out there. My book has resources, teaching tools - a self-help guide besides my story on how to deal with death of a child no matter what the age. I hope everyone will purchase a copy of my book and use it as a tool.

Check out my website: http://mattcutshort.tateauthor.com You can follow my blog, email me, and/or purchase Matt:s Last Call. Let's come together and SAVE A LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment