Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Matt:s Last Call: Survivng Our Protectors

6 more days until Matt's Last Call: Survivng Our Protectors is released. I am anxious to get Matt's Last Call out to everyone to see, purchase, read and help Save A Life! This book is so important to me because I don't want anyone to go through what I have had to endure since June 1, 2005. The tragedy and the pain of suicide is unbearable. In our valley we have had 22 suicides since January of this year. And , even more than that in our state, other states and in particular the military. Please help me save a life by purchasing my book and follow  the self help guide. I know with God's help I will Save A Life. Go to my website to purchase Matt's Last Call  http:mattcutshort.tateauthor.com or send me an email at: ztribe21@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment