Saturday, October 13, 2012

Time away

My husband and I took four days off to go visit my brother and sister-in-law in Vancouver. We had a lot of fun - happy hour at Beaches and then back to their place. Mick helped me edit and hopefully make better my website. I truly hope it is up and running very soon! We went to Columbia Employee Outlet and bought some great Cougar clothes!!! They are at the cougar game as I write this so - GO COUGARS! On our way up I- 5 we stopped in Tumwater to talk with a gal at the library concerning Matt's Last Call: but she wasn't there. I will make contact by phone. Lunch at a great Bistro on the water in Olympia and the a stop at Joint Base Lewis McCord where I chatted with a great lady concerning Matt's Last Call: - great ideas and so helpful. God is leading me in the right direction. On to Lakewood and our grandchildren. They have all grown so much. Watched a couple of them play soccer and win their games!! Home today and now I am working hard on completing little projects for my book. When I arrived home I had a couple of calls one asking me to speak, one wanting a video interview and one wanting a book. So onward I go with faith in Jesus Christ and looking forward to SAVING A LIFE! Tomorrow I am at the Omak Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment