Tuesday, March 20, 2012

God's Blessing

I feel so blessed. God is paving the way for "A Life Too Short: Matt's Story." I am honored to speak at our church youth group tomorrow night. It will be the first time I have presented Matt's Story to anyone other than just telling people what happened. I am looking forward to speaking to these awesome kids and I hope I can make a difference in their lives or possibly someone else's life. Once I receive my book in July, I will go back to the youth group and let them be one of the first to purchase an autographed copy. Prelaunch events are great. I am hoping to have several prelaunch events between July and October. If anyone is interested in a prelaunch event please let me know. In the meantime, God is preparing the way for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment