Monday, March 12, 2012

Busy Time of Year

We have completed two weeks of tennis season and today we wake to SNOW! We do have pictures which can always be inside and our athletic director wants to chat with the varsity and JV teams. That should take care of today. Tonight we have the parent meeting. I do hope they all attend as this is the time they learn how our teams work. We have always had great parent support so I look forward to this season.

I do hope with this snow that we haven't totally skipped spring, summer and fall - back to winter????

I have completed my first rounds of edits for A Life Too Short: Matt's Story. My editor gave me good solid constructive criticism so that made the process a little easier. I did change the book around and now I don't know where anything is!! I have two weeks until I get my second round of edits. I am praying my editor will find favor with what I have done. God is so great. He just keeps me on my toes and holds me tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment