Monday, March 26, 2012

God Leading the Way

Things are beginning to move with A Life Too Short:Matt's Story. My time with our youth group last week was very rewarding. The kids were so respectful and attentive. I am going to Cashmere tonight to promote my book and will speak to 500 Wenatchee High School sophomores Friday. I will be teaming up with a doctor which I think is going to be great. I am looking forward to both. God is certainly leading the way. I am amazed at what is happening with my life. I never would have thought....after June 1, 2005.

I had five tennis matches last week - all successful with no rain but freezing! I have three matches this week and then we have spring break.

Friday morning I will receive my second edits from my editor. Hopefully the changes and corrections I made last time will be enough. Who knows, I changed and rearranged so many areas of the book it was hard for me to see what I ended up with. At least I will have one week with no tennis practice so I can devote my time to my manuscript. Also, a little get away time in the sun will be a great break. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment