Saturday, December 29, 2012

Trailer

What is a Trailer? A Trailer is a :15 second TV commercial.

My Trailer is almost complete and will air on the following networks. ( most if not all) Discovery, Fox News, History Channel, Lifetime, Food Network, TLC, A&E, HGTV, ESPN, USA Network, CNN Headline News, AMC, Angel One, Animal Planet, The Weather Channel and CMT. :15 seconds is quick but you will recognize my book and words immediately. I ask that if you see my Trailer please let me know. I won't receive a schedule. My marketing director, Terry will send me a report after the ads have aired, which will indicate the dates/times/networks and number of households which viewed each ad. As soon as I get the final trailer I will put it on facebook. Here's hoping that Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors will reach many people and save lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment