Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, my favorite time of year. We have seven inches of snow and yesterday's beautiful sunshine created many glistening trees in our yard. God's beautiful creation is amazing. Now those of you who know me know that I do NOT like cold and would rather be somewhere in the sun. Today it doesn't matter where I am - Jesus Christ was born and He is what matters in my life. It is time to stop the hustle and bustle and take time to thank the LORD for what He has done for us.  Don't forget to remember those who are suffering and sad today because of a loss in the family or illness of a loved one. Stop and say a little prayer for those less fortunate than you and help them if you can. Remember this is JESUS' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment