Thursday, November 15, 2012

Praise the Lord

Yesterday was a great day. Through all my research and following through with those who allowed me to use their name and business in my resource directory I met a great man, John Marx director of Cops Alive. He asked me to do a telephone interview for the copsalive podcast. It took place yesterday and the Lord helped me tell my story about Matt's Last Call. I felt it went well but of course remembered things I should have said after the fact. My goal is to save a life but talking with John we decided it should be, "I am out to save lives!"

It is hard to believe that after 7 years, 5 months and 15 days I have not only written a book but I am speaking all over our valley and now onto podcasts that go all over the United States. I thank God that He lead me in this direction and that so many people have reached out to me for help. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment