Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sad and Lonely

This past weekend and through next Friday - June 1 - 7 years since Matt died has been so hard on me. Even though I had my 3 beautiful grandchildren here for five days Memorial Day is so hard and grief has hit me harder than any other  year. I am sad and lonely at my loss and I struggle to do anything. Some people say it gets easier - Well - They are WRONG! All I can do is lean on God - thank goodness He does not get tired of me- He is the only one I can count on. I must look forward to the launch of: Matt's Last Call: Surviving our Protectors. It looks like the launch date will be late October - not sure when I personally will get to start selling books on my own. I just picked out the cover so now we will move on to layout. Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment