Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Graphic Designer

God is so great! Back in January I started working on marketing and looking through the many graphic designers at my publishers. There was one persons work that I loved. I was hoping I would get him. I held my breath when I receive the email that  Shawn would be my graphic designer for my book cover. A week or so ago we talked on the phone to get to know one another. I shared ideas with him about ideas for the cover and he gave me some ideas. This month he is working on several different covers and then he will send them to me to pick the one I want on: Matt's Last Call: Surviving our Protectors. I should have them by the 24th! I am so excited - I think we are a great fit. He and his wife have just had their second child - congratulations to them. And thank you God for blessing me with Shawn and thank you Shawn for taking on my book cover.

3 comments:

  1. How cool is that!? I'm glad it has all worked out! :)Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy. That was a true God thing as I didn't like anyone else's covers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new title. It has more focus.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete