Thursday, December 1, 2011

Suicide

Suicide - what an ugly and senseless word. Last night as I was watching the news they announced a 15 year old boy took his life due to bullying. They said 18 teens take their own lives everyday due to bullying! The pain I feel is unbearable.

Come on people - we need to be kind to everyone. God made each of us as he wanted. No two are alike.God wants us to be kind and caring, not mean and cruel. How would YOU feel if someone made fun of you? Or, maybe you have or are being bullied. Don't give those who bully the pleasure of seeing your dispair. Find someone, anyone who WILL listen and talk with them on how you are feeling.There is help out there.

Those left behind who love you, parents, friends, family, the list goes on and on, are crushed. Their hearts are broken in a million pieces. I know, I am living that life. My son took his life due to a FAILED relationship. He had NO clue how much he was loved or should I say he was so devasted that he could not see or think clearly. One second that's all it takes.

PLEASE don't do it - I am begging you. That is why I have written the book about my son. "A Life Too Short:Matt's Story" it will be out late spring. I will keep you updated on time.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing this book. I pray this will reach those who need it.

    ReplyDelete