Monday, October 17, 2011

A Life Too Short: Matt's Story

Praise the Lord! I have signed a contract with a publishing company and my manuscript is now in the hands of my copyeditor. This is so exciting. Even though I have not spoken with the marketing department,  I have a long list of what I would like to do.

We finished middle school tennis last Thursday. For me it was a great season with super fun kids.

We went to our daughter's home Fri-Sun. We haven't seen them for almost two months so it was time. They were super busy with, gymnastics, birthday parties, soccer, times two kids, ( and believe me, it was FREEZING). Girl Scouts, pumpkin patch, a little shopping, food and finally a little sleep. Sunday we went to church and then to one of my high school/circus friends memorial service. He will be missed

I'll try to keep up my blog with the process of my book. Stay close to the Lord for He is Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment