Saturday, October 1, 2011

Book

I am beginning to get pictures ready to add to my book, "A Life Too Short: Matt's Story." I have some pretty cool pictures and am excited to see how they will fit in. I'm also going over my manuscript again to make sure I have no mistakes. What a process. Hopefully soon I can share my story.

The tile guys have started our flooring - what a mess we live in. Today I spent the day cleaning the garage. Hated those cobwebs so used the shop vac. It now looks pretty good - at least the half I could get to. The other side is full of closet doors. Oh well, I love the process.

The weather is beginning to change. We have nine days left of middle school tennis and I hope we escape the predicted rain. I plan four days of practice and five days for the last tournament. I love my group of kids. We have so much fun at practice.

God continues to hold me up and gets me through all the challenges of writing my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment