Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall is Fast Approaching

Fall is fast approaching and I am not ready for it. I love summer and the heat but I guess I don't have a choice. We have had a great summer minus the multiple rain, wind and thunder and lightening storms. With fall approaching I find myself busier than ever with Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors. I have had multiple successful book signings and now I am onto interviewing and being interviewed. I had the privilege to interview the Chief of Patrol for Chelan County Sheriff's Office, Mike Harris, for my four hour presentation. I did a ride-along with him with the camera rolling. There were times of oops.....followed by laughter as we each lost our train of thought. Multiple takes and back to work we both went. Later, I received a glowing testimony of their marriage from Chief Mike's wife, Bets, who was unable to be at the video session.  A huge thank you to both of them. Thursday I will be interviewed by Chris Hansen of KPQ radio during the  It's ok to talk segment. Saturday I will be at Saddlerock EPC speaking and discussing Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors. Next week I head out to speak with a fantastic man, Robert Douglas, Executive Director of the National Police Suicide Foundation. Into October I will be speaking at the Faith Lutheran Church. Hastings will have me signing again October 12. I have many different things going so there is a lot of preparation involved.

1 comment:

  1. In all of your business, remember to take good care of yourself my friend.
    Lovingly,
    Michone

    ReplyDelete