Friday, July 12, 2013

Friends Provided by God

Throughout the journey of dealing with the death of my son, Matt, I have met many concerned Law Enforcement Officers. My name is getting out so these people contact me in the aftermath of suicides and the survivors who are hurting. I just recently met a law enforcement officer who got in touch with me concerning someone who had lost a loved one to suicide. She is fantastic and I am helping her help someone who isn't quite ready to call me. It is amazing how our God works and the new friends I have met through my tragedy. If we don't talk about suicide then the Stigma of Suicide will remain. With God's help and with the help of my new law enforcement friends I think we can help turn the tide and provide hope for those contemplating this act.

No comments:

Post a Comment