Monday, September 24, 2012

Timing of Matt's Last Call

The timing of Matt's Last Call: Surviving Our Protectors is not accidental. The more I am out in the community the more I realize how important Matt's Last Call is. I heard of another suicide today that happened a couple of years ago. This one was a person that took their child's life and then their own life out of revenge for someone else.  So very wrong but I hope someone reads this and can understand that suicide is not the way to go and that there is help. Please - I pray- THINK before you act. I pray that everyone receives a copy of Matt's Last Call and  pays it forward to someone else.We all need to step up to the plate and HELP SAVE A LIFE! God has given me the ability to write this book and I need  everyone to help me get it out throughout the United States. God is so great. He is the answer to everyone's problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment