Monday, February 20, 2012

Paradise!

I am enjoying my last couple of days in Maui. It is so beautiful and warm. Love the beaches, food and hanging out with my brother and sister in law as well as Ron's family. God knew what He was doing when He created this place. I hope someday to live here parttime.

A happy place and so much to do. I saw a lady selling her new book. It got me so excited for the day when I can do that. I would love to do a book tour in Hawaii. We will see. I need to get it out everywhere. I was told by someone that they want to buy my book because their loved one took her own life last week. My heart goes out to the family.

All for now. Stay Safe and I'll be back soon on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful opportunity to get to Hawaii...I too hope you get to a place where you can sell your own book...

    ReplyDelete