Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

On this Eve of Thanksgiving I want to thank God for all He has done for me. I have truly been blessed this year with a completed manuscript, a great publishing company, being named to the board of Washington State Concern Of Police Survivors Suicide liason and for my friends and family.

Holidays are tough for me but if I stay close to God He will hold me tight. I pray for peace to all.

My business facebook page will be posted next week!

Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I want to wish you the best of luck with your book. I will be following you. I hope the book does extremely well for you. Hugs, Gail Meek Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. You have always been such a great friend. Your support means so much to me. May God Bless You

    ReplyDelete